Saturday, July 20, 2013

Team Camp and College

I haven't been on since I left for team camp and I just got back the 18th. I was planning on getting on sooner but I've been sleeping in. (Four days of volleyball is exhausting. So is staying but until the early hours of the morning and then getting up at six thirty.) Anyways I have learned from this team camp experience.

1. I've learned that not all dorm rooms are fantastic... or even good.
2. I've learned that I will definitely consider the quality of the dorms before I decide what college I will go to.
And... most importantly:
3.  I've learned that as a SENIOR I need to step it up and be more of a leader.

So you might be able to tell that the dorms we stayed at weren't all that great. (Especially considering that last years team camp we stayed at dorms that had a living room section.) For the first two days of team camp I was convinced that the I was going to get mesothelioma from the ceiling...

The college seemed great, but the dorms we stayed at obviously were not.

However I do have to keep an open mind because the rest of the dorm rooms won't have living rooms either. I have to make sure that the college I go to will have my option for my majors. Yes, I said major(ssssss). Today I have decided that I want to double major. This is big news (unless I change my mind) because I feel a step closer to my future. My career.

The best part about a double major is that it gives me options. Oh how I love options, because I am so indecisive. My future. My career. Options. Its perfect. For what might be the first time I am not absolutely terrified of the future. I am ready to embrace it.

1 comment: