Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Freak out

I am a worry wart. I'm freaking out over all of these "what if" scenarios, and I need to stop. Today I moped around like something disastrous happened, but the truth is everything is working out right now. But I have NOTHING to do. The problems of summer... Really the only problem is that I'm sitting, and that gives me time to think about those "what ifs" and most of them aren't good.

I guess I'm going in the right direction though because it's healthy to be nervous. Right? "If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough." Well mine scare me so I guess I'm okay. But I still don't want to freak out so much, it really takes a toll on a person.

I'm going to have to work on it. I guess that would give me something to do. The art of trying to stay calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment