Monday, July 22, 2013

Painting

I am finally painting my room! It hasn't been painted since I was in fourth grade, considering I'm going into my senior year (geesh I'm old) it's been a really long time. I think it's about time I take off the clouds on the popcorn ceiling.

I'm indecisive. So picking the right colors for my room is tough stuff. I really wanted to be able to draw on my walls, childish I know but fun, however chalk board paint is really really expensive. I went to Lowes and my mom was smart and asked if it would be possible to get the color I wanted in chalk board paint. The girl said no, then she said but "but the color you want is like chalk board paint and can be drawn on with a soft out door chalk." YAY!

So I did get the color Catwalk (turquoise) and Pebble Grey. And... because I'm a girl I got silver sparkles to lighten up the grey. Woot woot!

I did have to make sure that I would like my room so I went to this website about the Meaning of Colors. So I picked the color Catwalk (turquoise) so my room will calm me down and the Pebble Grey should also keep me calm. Hopefully everything turns out great and the silver sparkles will show up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment