Saturday, October 19, 2013

Thirteen Days of Halloween: Day 13

Since there are thirteen days until Halloween I am going to blog everyday. (Like how ABC does the twenty five days of Christmas. Yeah, I know, it's going to be hard but I'm gonna try.) The point of me doing this is because of the sketchiness of Friday the thirteenth, but you probably already understood that. These post are going to be anywhere from a short scary story, a freaky picture/video, a Halloween craft or whatever else this brain of mine can conjure up.

Enjoy the thirteen days of Halloween, my fellow goblins and ghouls.

***


This is a car advertisement from Great Britain. When they finished filming the ad director noticed a strange mist moving along side the vehicle, they later found out that a year earlier someone had died in that same spot. The ad was never broad casted on television because of the strange ghostly phenomenon of the strange unexplainable white mist. If you look closely and watch the front end of the car after it clears the trees you can see the mist and how it follows the car. Watch the video for yourself and decide if it's a ghost or just a mist.


I thought it was pretty ghostly myself. ;)

1 comment: