Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 5...I think

(This may not be a spooky, creepy, or eerie post for Halloween but I think that it is valid.)

It's almost Halloween and that means candy! What candy should you buy? Well I feel like the answer is obvious chocolate. Don't believe me? Then maybe you should check for yourself...

If you know what the best Halloween candy to buy is then your are probably wonder what the worst could possibly be. Well you can check that too.

In my opinion, however, chocolate is not the best. My favorite was always the really hard to find sugar sticks that came two to a tiny box. I don't know what they were called but I would always pick them out of the candy bowl, except for one so no one would get suspicious and I would keep them all for myself. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment