Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Almost to Halloween!

Our football teams district game, this year, lands on Halloween. That means dressing up in our Halloween costumes to a football game! I'm excited! There is one dilemma however. I want to be warm and all of the costumes I could wear would not keep me warm.

So I have come to the decision that maybe I'll just do some crazy makeup idea to make me dressed up for this game. So I was thinking, kitten makeup. It would be easy right? All I have to do is get some eyeliner and draw whiskers and bam I'm dressed up.

There was one thing that I have been dying to try even though I'm pretty sure it will not turn out how I want it to because I am a picky picky person. And that is this:

The cat idea might be my best bet unless I go all out and do this:
We will see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment