Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!

Greetings ghostly ghouls, goblins, and other monsters... Happy Halloween! I hope it wasn't to cold for you trick or treaters football game spectators (that's what I did.). I say it was much too cold for a costume so I wore a mask.
Some people were much more creative and had face paint on, or actual costumes. Besides the costumes let's talk about what's really important. The candy! Did you get any? Even if you didn't go trick or treating did you at least go out and buy yourself a bag of your favorite?

And we can't forget the scariness of Halloween. Did anyone spook you? Were you driving home in the dark and thinking of a scary movie so you slightly freaked out because you live out in the country?Well I did that.

Now that today is the last day of my thirteen days of Halloween, I would like to point out that tomorrow is November 1st. No duh, right? Well this brings a slight panic to mind when I keep seeing NaNoWriMo everywhere on the intraweb. So my scarryish question for you is: Are you going to participate in NaNoWriMo?

For those who don't know what NaNoWriMo is I will explain. It stands for National Novel Writing Month. It lasts through November when people scramble through their thoughts to combine all of their craziest ideas to make a 50,000 word document in one month. Easier said than done.

I'm going to try, but we will see how far I can go. Just an FYI: You don't fail if you don't finish it in November it's really and truly the thought that counts. I am challenging you to put your words on paper and try to participate in NaNoWriMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment