Monday, June 29, 2015

RSW! Week 4

1.  How I did on last week’s goals:
- Well I have written a lot more than usual because Abby over at This Entirety told me about an awesome writing app that sends you reminders to write and makes writing on your phone much easier! Also, I've been reading more, which I should be including in my goals.

2.  My goal(s) for this week:
-  1000 words and, I won't forget this time, but reading!

3.  A word to describe what I've written:
- Change!

4.  The biggest challenge I faced this week:
- Trying to decide between writing or reading, which isn't a bad challenge to have, in my opinion.

5.  Something I love about my WiP:
- I'm watching my characters change and become more demanding and caring. It's really wonderful seeing them grow.

How has everyone's week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment