Monday, June 22, 2015

RSW! Week 3

1.  How I did on last week’s goals:
- Worse than last week with about three hundred words total, but I did a lot more thinking about my WiP and some more brainstorming, so that's always a plus side.

2.  My goal(s) for this week:
- I'm not going to lower my goal at all, it'll stay at 1000 words and hopefully this time I'll reach it.

3.  A favorite line from my story:
- He saw how mesmerized she was with the stones that no longer bore any names. He wanted to know exactly what she saw in them that left her in such a trance. "Why are you so obsessed with these old worn down stones?"
She turned to him, a faint smile on her lips; she knew he wouldn't understand. "Because one day I will be an old worn down stone and I can only hope that someone will notice me and think of how once I wasn't."

4.  The biggest challenge I faced this week:
- I just don't seem to have enough time or energy. I'll have to make time and forget the energy.

5.  Something I love about my WiP:
- I have a better grasp of where this next chapter will go, which may be subject to change, but I'm holding onto the idea for now.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. I feel you. Some weeks its just so hard to feel motivated after a long day.

    Love your excerpt!

    ReplyDelete