Monday, June 8, 2015

Ready. Set. WRITE! 2015

Ready. Set. Write! is back in gears this summer! What is Ready. Set. Write! you may ask. Ready. Set. WRITE! is a summer writing intensive that encourages goal-setting and accountability, and provides an opportunity for us to cheer each other on wherever we’re at with our writing projects—planning, drafting, revising, or polishing.  This year, your RSW hosts are Alison MillerJaime MorrowErin FunkElodie Nowodazkij, and Katy Upperman.

My Goal:
1. For my goals this week I plan on easing back into writing my WIPs, so I'll try to add a total of 1500 words. It might be a stretch but I'll try.

This summer I hope to get back into my writing habits and rewrite/edit my first WIP and write more for WIP2. Balancing them both my be difficult but it should be fun!

Let's get this thing started!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your goals! 1,500 words in a week is more than doable, and a good starter goal to have if you haven't written for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easing in is good. Get a feel for things again! You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easing in is usually best, but... sometimes just going for it (with a reasonable goal) works too. There's as much to be said for pushing your limits. However you go at it, just write. It'll make you smile. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm easing back into writing after a break as well. Good luck establishing a writing routine again, and I hope you have a really productive summer! :)

    ReplyDelete