Monday, June 15, 2015

RSW! Week 2.

1.  How I did on last week’s goals:
- Pretty poor. I only wrote about 500 words out of the 1500 I planned on.

2.  My goal(s) for this week:
- I'm going to knock my goal down to 1000 words and see if I can reach that. Hopefully as I go I will be able to increase my goal as the temperature increases.

3.  A favorite line from my story:
"What is the point in owning such a large house if it is empty? Things don’t fill rooms like people do."

4.  The biggest challenge I faced this week:
- Motivation.

5.  Something I love about my WiP:
- I really enjoy getting to know my characters, they're a surprise.

8 comments:

  1. WOO! I love that line. Makes me curious about what you're writing, you'll have to share with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We will have to get together sometime and have a writing day!

      Delete
  2. Oooh - I love that line! Also, 500 words is a lot better than none! Congrats on the progress and I hope you have a super productive week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully I can get more words this time! Have a great week full of writing!

      Delete
  3. That's a great line, Bailey. You may not have been motivated (as much as you'd have liked), but you clearly we inspired. May next week bring more of both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you on motivation. I've been lacking it the last two days, and have had to really struggle to get in 800 words. And I've a feeling they suck... Ah, well! =)

    ReplyDelete