Monday, July 6, 2015

RSW! Week 5

1.  How I did on last week’s goals:
- I did much better! Not only did I manage to reach my word count but I also finished the book I was reading!

2.  My goal(s) for this week:
- My goals will stay the same! I hope to write at least 1000 words and keep reading!

3.  A favorite line from my story:
“I suppose you were bound to see me in my night silks at some point.”

4.  The biggest challenge I faced this week:
- Trying to find the will to write when you're mourning a character in the book your reading. Also, not getting distracted with all the excitement of the weekend. (Yay for the USA Women's team! Oh...and the 4th of July. A great weekend for America.)

5.  Something I love about my WiP:
- The tension in the story right now because there's so much of it and there are so many different sources for all this tension. 

How did your week go?

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, your excerpt is great! Has me very intrigued! I hope your writing went well this week!

    ReplyDelete