Monday, July 28, 2014

Ready. Set. Write! Week 7

1. How I did on last weeks goals:
In my "revising" story I got a little more than my planned 2000. But in WIP story I only wrote about 500 words.

2. My goals for this week:
I'm not going to assign any certain number because I'm currently on vacation, but I just want to write whenever I can.

3. Favorite line from my story:

Anna spoke up, irritated that her mother was so cruel. “Social gaps do not mean gaps within compassion, mother, or understanding. Sometimes the difference is in the people, not in their social status perhaps that is what Ezra meant.”


4. Biggest challenge I face:
Kicking off vacation, babysitting, and getting sick was time consuming, it all left me without much time to write.

5. My favorite part about my WIP:
I'm getting somewhere again! I don't feel as stuck as I did before and it's a really good feeling.

How did your week of writing go?

6 comments:

  1. Yay for not feeling stuck! Have a great week and good luck on hitting this week's goals. Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting unstuck is an awesome feeling and I'm so glad you're there! And I love your goals for the week - great goal to have when you're trying to enjoy a vacation. I hope you have a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! Have a great week full of writing.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love the name Ezra! Enjoy your vacation- and if you get in some words, then yay! And if not, well, vacation's all about relaxing from your normal routine anyway, right? :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leandra! I have to admit that I'm not exactly trying too hard to write... Oh well. :)

      Delete