Monday, August 4, 2014

Ready. Set. Write! Week 8

1. How I did on my last week goals:
- Well considering I didn't technical have any goals, I did pretty good. I did write some and I finished reading two books. So yay!

2. My goals for this week:
- I'm planning on writing at least a total of 2500 words. It's less than usual but I want to get back into the groove of things.

3. Favorite line from my story:

Anna was brought up by a seemingly proud family. A proud surely, faithless father and an assuming mother. Before them, came her grandparents. Her father’s parents were rightly teaching, strong and persuasive, lowly ranked government officials. They taught Anna of life and death and nothing thereafter. A proud family of what they had, and of where they stood, seeing more and grasping for it and nearly always obtaining it; how could they produce something that yearns to know what little feels like?

4. Biggest challenged I faced this week:
- Writing in the car is a challenge all itself...

5. My favorite part of my WIP:
- Having time away from writing to look at the scenery and seeing the world from different views has gotten my creative juices flowing again.

6 comments:

  1. Ha! Writing in the car IS a challenge. I had to do some of that last week too.

    Good luck on your goals this week! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping writing in the car was more comfortable for you. Have a great week of writing!

      Delete
  2. Good luck getting back into the groove. Shouldn't be too hard since your creative juices are flowing. I really liked your description in the excerpt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawne! Have a great week of writing and creativity too!

      Delete
  3. Knowing more about a character's family really helps you to see why a character may or may not act in a certain way. And yikes, I'm thinking poor Anna! ;) Best of luck to you this week and happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on winning this week Leandra! Thank you for the wishes! Have a great week of writing!

      Delete