Monday, June 16, 2014

READY. SET. WRITE! (goals)

I have been lacking on my writing. So to get back into the writing spirit I'm participating in READY. SET. WRITE! I'm a little late with starting (just a week behind) but better late than never, right?

So here are my goals:
Write everyday, no matter what it is I just need to write.
Write a total of 5000 words this week in my story.
Read through and edit at least five pages a week.

Check ins are on Monday's so that means I should be answering these questions on Monday:

1.  How I did on last week’s goals
2.  My goal(s) for this week
3.  A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised
4.  The biggest challenge I faced this week (ex. finding time to write)
5.  Something I love about my WIP
 
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment