Monday, June 23, 2014

Check in for Ready. Set. Write!

1. How I did on last week's goals?
 -Well... I admit it I didn't finish 5,000 words but I did write everyday! Which is really good, it just wasn't enough. I also did revising in my other story so I got two thirds of my goals checked off.

2. My goals for this week.
 -I am going to keep writing everyday and I'm going to aim for revising a page a day too. I'm also not going to shy away from this 5,000 words in a week thing. So my goals aren't really changing.


3. A favorite line from my story or one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised.
 -It could definitely use some work but here it goes: "And as he noted this he began to see Anna as a threat to Brevis, perhaps if the time was different, perhaps if it was not the week of the festival or even the day of the gathering he would not see her as such, but now he did."
 
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week.
 -Was simply finding enough time to write. Usually there is time but with orientation, work, babysitting and cleaning time felt so limited.

5. Something I love about my WIP.
 -I really like choices and challenges the main character has to go through. Nothing is easy.

5 comments:

  1. I love your goal of 5K a week. That's what I usually set for myself and it just seems to work. Good luck this week! And love the line from your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Bailey! You keep working on those 5000 words and I'll keep working on my 5000 steps a day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! I could probably use some more exerciser but you know my finger are getting some. :)

      Delete
  3. I think 5000 is such a great goal for each week, so don't feel bad about repeating! Good luck this week keeping it up!

    ReplyDelete