Monday, January 6, 2014

The luxury of a snow day.

Sure it's cold, and it's probably too cold to feel warm by thinking warm thoughts, with it being negative whatever degrees, but at least there are blankets and heaters.

However, I have been waiting for a snow day since the cold started creeping in. Once I forget about how cold it is the day will be even better. Especially with today being an added day to our winter break, bonus. As a result of this extra day we don't have to worry about homework, extra bonus! This all means that I am at the luxury of being bundled up in the computer chair drinking tea and typing away. Doing what my heart desires.

Currently that means getting twenty five pages to send off to Rachelle Rea because I won a giveaway at Every Good Word. :)


button
 

I suggest checking out Rachelle's blog, writer or reader! And. Don't forget to check out Every Good Word.
 
So now back to my Word document.

No comments:

Post a Comment