Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Resolutions

I didn't want to do this at first but I'm starting to think it is a good idea. After all they (I don't know who "they" is but I'm assuming it is an old wise man meditating on the top of a peaceful mountain.) say if you write your goals down then you are more likely to achieve them. So after reading this I decided, what the heck the worst you can do is not reach them, that just makes another goal for the next year, I'm going to do it.

So here we go, a list of my goals (a summed version):

1. read more.

2. write more.

3. socialize more.

4. do more for others.

5. be adventurous.

6. be stronger.

7. be more understanding.

Oh I almost forgot this one, and I can't forget it, I'm so close and I've been working on it for 13 years now. Only a semester left.

1. Graduate!

What are your new year resolutions? Is this year going to be a big year? Is it going to be YOUR year?! I want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment